- Monitoring of Offshore Wind Turbines Using Measured Accelerations and Hidden Markov Models with Physics-Based Initialization, IMAC-XL, Society for Experimental Mechanics, Feb. 7, 2022. This talk has been accepted for an upcoming conference
- Inference and imputation for hidden Markov models with hybrid state outputs, 2021.
- When Machines Learn, Method for Imputation with Hidden Markov Models [blog post], Oct. 30, 2020, https://medium.com/utility-machine-learning/methods-for-imputation-with-hidden-markov-models-be2900cfc2d2.
- When Machines Learn, Imputation and its Applications [blog post], Sep. 25, 2020, https://medium.com/utility-machine-learning/imputation-and-its-applications-86edc8ffa82a.
- When Machines Learn, Using Hidden Markov Models to Detect Seasonality in Sequential Data [blog post], June. 19, 2020, https://medium.com/utility-machine-learning/using-hidden-markov-modeling-to-detect-seasonality-in-sequential-data-3c059649eb70.
- Spinor Regular Ternary Quadratic Lattices, Institute for Computational and Experimental Research in Mathematics, April 18 (ICERM archive video)
- Almost Universal Ternary Sums of Polygonal Numbers, Southern Illinois University Carbondale, November 2017 (YouTube video).
- (with M. Dutour Sikiríc, J. Voight and W. van Woerden) A canonical form for positive definite matrices, Proceedings of the Fourteenth Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium, ANTS-XIV, Mathematical Sciences Publishers, 2020 (final version at arXiv:2004.14022).
- (with A. G. Earnest) Classification of one-class spinor genera for quaternary quadratic forms,Act Arith. 91 3 (2019) 259-287, (final version at arXiv:1803.03028).
- (with B. Kane) An algebraic and analytic approach to spinor exceptional behavior in translated lattices, Automorphic Forms and Related Topics, Contemp. Math., 732, 2019, Amer. Math.
Soc., Providence, RI, (final version pdf available here).
- (with A. G. Earnest) Completeness of the list of spinor regular ternary quadratic forms, Mathematika, 65 (2019), 213-235, (final version at arXiv:1711.05811).
- (with B. Kane) Almost universal ternary sums of polygonal numbers, Res. number theory (2018) 4: 4. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40993-018-0098-x Updated: January 19, 2021.
- (with A. Feaver, J. Liu, G. Nebe) On Kneser-Hecke operators for codes over finite chain rings, Directions in Number Theory: Proceedings of the 2014 WIN3 Workshop, Association for Women in Mathematics Series, Springer-Verlag,
- A characterization of almost universal ternary inhomogeneous quadratic polynomials with conductor 2, J. Number Theory, 156 (2015), 247-262.
- A characterization of almost universal ternary quadratic polynomials with odd
prime power conductor, J. Number Theory, 141 (2014), 202-213.
- (with W. K. Chan) Almost universal ternary sums of squares and triangular numbers, Quadratic and Higher Degree Forms, Developments in Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, (2013).
- (with K. Doerksen) Primitive prime divisors in zero orbits of polynomials, INTEGERS: The Online Journal of Combinatorial Number Theory, 12 (2012)